Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party Soup is Ready to Go!


You may be asking why is she posting a picture of flowers and hearts?  In a hurry for spring?  It has been chilly here the last two days..but, even though spring is my favorite season I had to cover up my photo for a different reason.   This is the soup I created for my partner in the 8th annual bead soup blog party.   I had started working on the soup before I even was paired up (it is highly recommended you start early) and once I had the pleasure of chatting with her and seeing all the wonderful pieces she makes, it only took me a few minutes to finalize my selections.  So, on Monday these are off on their way to the frozen North. I hope you enjoy them Melissa!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am curious what's behind the flowers. Will sure be back to check out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts on my posts. Thank you so much for stopping by!